When it comes to rock wool insulation board, it is actually essential in the daily construction work. Today, Xiaobian takes dry hanging stone curtain wall as an example to introduce the construction process of rock wool insulation board in detail. I hope you will like it.
1. Process flow: base treatment → surveying and setting out → stone keel separation and installation → cutting rock wool board → pasting rock wool board and fixing with plastic expansion bolt → concealed inspection and acceptance of rock wool board → dry hanging of stone and gluing → special acceptance of curtain wall.
2. Measure and set out the stone keel according to the design requirements of the external wall of the building, and then install it with the stone keel.
3. Cutting and installation of rock wool board: we cut the rock wool board according to the spacing of stone keel, and then pave and paste horizontally from bottom to top and along the horizontal direction. After that, the fixed plates are vertically staggered connected from the corner of the wall. The rock wool board at the Yin and Yang corners are interlocked. The rock wool board at the four corners of the door and window opening can not be spliced. At this time, we should use the whole rock wool board to cut and form, and the cut should be vertical to the board surface, and the same insulation board should be used to stick and fix the corner of the wall. The upper and lower plates should be staggered, and the staggered distance is about 1 / 2 of the board length. Narrow strip rock wool board shall be used for embedding, and its width shall not be less than 150 mm.
4. Rock wool board fixation: the installation depth of rock wool board anchor into the structural wall shall not be less than 50 mm. Generally, 8 × 120mm plastic expansion bolts are selected for anchoring, and the electric hammer is used to drill holes in the outer wall, with the hole diameter of 12mm; the hole depth is 120mm (including the thickness of insulation board), so that the rock wool board and the outer wall are closely combined. The anchorage point should be 1-2mm lower than the surface of rock wool board after fastening.
5. Arrangement of anchor points: anchor points are set at four corners of rock wool board and in the middle of horizontal joint. The longitudinal spacing of anchor bolt parts is 300 mm, and the horizontal spacing is 400 mm. The plum shaped layout is adopted. The spacing of the corner of the base wall is increased to 200 mm, and the requirements of the design and relevant standards are met.
6. Rain proof and damp proof measures: we need to cover the top of the rock wool board with plastic cloth before gluing the stone on the top after the construction, so as to prevent the rain from leaking into the inside of the rock wool board.
The standard value of tensile bearing capacity of single anchor bolt is greater than or equal to 0.3kn.
During the construction, all professional types of work should cooperate closely, reasonably arrange the working procedure, and it is strictly forbidden to reverse the working procedure.
It should be prevented that the rock wool insulation board is damaged due to the impact of heavy objects on the wall, and it should be repaired in time once it is found.
7. Interlayer fire prevention: at the floor level of each floor, an interlayer fire-proof closed isolation belt is set up along the wall. This is because there is a gap of 200 mm between the inner surface of the stone of the outer wall and the outer wall. The main purpose is to avoid the fire spreading from the gap to the upper layer after the fire occurs. Therefore, the interlayer fireproof isolation belt is set. The material is 1.2mm thick galvanized steel plate and 50mm thick One end of the galvanized steel plate is fixed on the external wall with a nail spacing of 500mm, and the other end is fixed on the transverse angle steel keel.
The above is a detailed introduction of rock wool insulation board in the external wall dry hanging stone curtain wall embedded construction process, I hope these to help you.